Friday, July 24, 2009

"When the Sun Goes Down, We'll Be Groovin"

"We Went Out Last Night" Have I mentioned my deep love for Kenny Chesney?! I LOVE HIM!!! From the first time I saw him live, I knew it was love at first sight!

His show is a must not miss concert; in fact, if I were president of the United States, I'd enforce that all Americans were mandated to attend yearly... imagine the happiness that would come...of course, if I were president, I'd have had better seats...
After my last Kenny show, a dear friend from the past facebook'd me to say she thought she'd seen me but wasn't sure and hadn't ventured up to chat with me. It was me, and from the early announcement that he was coming, I've been eagerly waiting to see my Barbster and meet her cutest hubby. Luck would have it we ran right into her and the perfect pattern of the night was set. So good to see you girl!


How could one not love Carrie?! Especially when she serves so well as a buffer between me and the fantastically good looking cowboy sitting next to her?




As you can see, we were all melting in the 100+ degree sun, making a water fight with our precious $4.50/bottle waters truly a godsend. Simple pleasures.



This was my first time to the Rio Tinto Stadium... It's huge!


But seriously, who cares how huge it is when the man himself is serenading me? Ode to how I think his tractors sexy!
And speaking of sexy tractors, when Kenny gets going and the music moves you, it's as though you're just groovin with a few thousand of your closest friends on a warm (HOT) summer's eve...














I LOVE KENNY CHESNEY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog link on your facebook profile. It was so great to see you! And I love that we share such a passion for Kenny!