Thursday, August 13, 2009

One Lovely Night Out

I love all my clients, I really do. There are times though that some can be a bit more challenging than others. Recently one of my more "super special challenging" boys' folks gave me a dinner gift card to Silver Fork Lodge at his graduation from the program. We took advantage of their great kindness and headed up the canyon for dinner this week. To say it was beautiful would be minimizing how beautiful it really was. And the food was just as great as the view. Nothing like a relaxing night out, especially when the bill is being footed by others.


After dinner I got to watch this scout pull out all his tricks and demonstrate a "one match light"... it didn't happen with just one match but in the end the scout gave us fire and the evening was topped off perfectly.



2 comments:

TLeigh said...

Love your blog! Cute pictures. :)

Anonymous said...

It looks like the perfect evening! You deserve it!