Thursday, November 5, 2009

Denver = One Big Speed Trap

This image was taken while sitting in my car in a long line of other "speeders" that were caught in the trap, waiting for our tickets. Turns out Denver Police needed to pay their bills that day... and I got caught in their budget crunch. Lucky me! $125 was definitely not worth getting off the freeway just to drive by Coors Field. Nor was it very calming on my chill out scale. As a matter of fact, J was worried that the officer was going to pull me out of the car when I started arguing with him and insisted he tell me immediately that he tell me how to get out of Denver... yeah, not one of my more brilliant moments... this must be what they were talking about when they said a road trip is very eye opening.

1 comment:

Candi said...

You really shouldn't complain if you deserved it. That is probably not what you wanted to hear...but really! :)