Thursday, November 5, 2009

Estes Park, Colorado

One of my favorite spots in Colorado is Estes Park right at the entrance to the Rocky Mountain National Forest. It's beautiful. I really wanted J to see it and I really really wanted to do some shopping. My older bro, who is a fantastic host by the way, came too. Loved the scenery, loved the shopping, loved the day.

Turns out my J is a bit of a goof. Like a really big goof actually! And T did nothing but egg him on. How is it that the ONLY shirt in the whole town that J wanted was a "poopy orange" color that said, "I went camping and burned my weiner." Yes, I gave in and bought it... I know.







1 comment:

Candi said...

Estes Park is amazingly beautiful. Did you drive up to the top of Pikes Peak? (Not in Estes Park, but an amazing drive and view.)