Thursday, November 5, 2009

October Fly Through

Yes, it's gone and I don't remember most of it: Sweet, fleeting, October... Since joining with my current employers, I don't really have much time to enjoy October with Scarecrow Festival being the major sucker of my time. This year was the same. It's a fun festival, with huge crowds. I'm always amazed to see our little organization pull it off! When you look out over the swarms of happy, festival goers and realize it's just us putting the whole thing on... and then it ends and your life becomes your own again. Scarecrow Festival 2009.
My niece was a chucky doll dancer this year in Odyessy Dance Theatre's Thriller production at Kingsbury Hall. It's a show you don't want to miss. Great dancers and spooky dances. Loved it.
While you are sitting waiting for the production to begin, the ghouls come out to spook you in the audience. Some of them are really good little ghouls that I wouldn't want to encounter! They would just come sneering right up in your face and spook you.

No comments: